Tuesday, May 22, 2007

The Next Step

Alright, well I guess blogging can be fun. Although in my current situation it has proven to be sporadic and irratating. Not the blogging itself, the getting to a computer to use so I can blog. You must be the only IT professional in the world without a PC. Or a TV. Probably. But I am looking to fill that vacant space in my life. Found a girlfriend?? Oh you are just too funny today! I am talking about getting a computer. Then I can get more involved with blogging. Its a real pain trying to squeeze it in to working hours. Like you really work hard.... HA! Bite me! Anyways, I am thinking of going with a laptop and thats about all I have decided on. So, this is really a call for suggestions. What to look for in a PC. Or should I look at a Mac? Anyone have experience with air cards / wireless internet?? Any and all suggestions will be greatly appreciated. And you work with computers?? Just go away for now. I know I sound like a dweeb without you adding to my stress level! And you do it so well...