Monday, May 7, 2007

Dislike computers? Hate writing? Why not start a BLOG!!!

Welcome one and all, to the next step in the ever-ongoing process of self-mutilation! Don’t you think that is a bit much? Fine.

Welcome to the latest endeavor in personal growth! Jesus, just get on with it…

So how does it come to pass that someone who dislikes computers and hates writing would even consider starting a blog? Well that’s easy, you have a “friend” talk you into starting one. You know whom you are and I will leave it at that. It was Walrilla!! Anyways, I was taken to a blog meet, met some interesting people and had a great time. During the meet, I was encouraged to start blogging and I guess that was the push I needed to start. Kind of like how you were talked into running a triathlon at the end of May. Has that sunk in yet? You really need to knuckle down on your training or you will never even get out of the water!! Well aren’t you just a little ray of sunshine? Just call me Mr. Obvious. Just let me finish this up and we will talk. Good idea. You know your therapist said writing down what was going on in your head would be good for you. Bite me! Truth hurts?

Anyways, that’s all for now.

Thanks for stopping in.

Hope to see you again.
As always,

Running Behind