Saturday, May 24, 2008

Time for my Quartetly entry....

Hi there!! Remember me?? Yes it has been awhile, but I been working hard and haven't had time to .....

WHAT!! You are a dog!! You have been spending all your time hanging out with Walrilla playing that damn World of Warcraft. So don't even pretend that you have been busy. Hell, the last I heard, his wife was going to start charging you rent!! So don't even try and say you have been busy. I swear, you have been wasting more time with that damn game...

Well "Hello" to you too. And just where have you been hiding lately? Been anywhere exciting?

Hiding?? I have been right here!! Being ignored like a plant in the corner of a room! Oh, and by the way, the plant died.

I have not been ignoring you. If you wanted my attention, all you had to do was speak up. I would have been all ears.

All ears? Like that Night Elf character of yours? Hardly! I tried to talk to you and all I got was grunts and uh-hu's. I thought you were bad when you were watching TV, but this takes the cake. I think you are a video addict. If there are moving pictures, you are worthless. You just sit there staring at the screen.... for hours and even days at a time. I have seen you, surfing through the channels at 4 a.m. looking for something to watch because there "had to be" something to watch. You were a pitiful sight. And now its even worse.

Hey, I am not staying up all night playing this game....

That is because he kicks you out at 3 a.m.

He's a lightweight when it comes to staying up....

No, you are an vid addict with really bad sleep habits.

Why is it you always point out my faults? Can't you be supportive?

Can't you get a life worth supporting?

And you think the game is the reason I ignore you.

Well trust me, if I could leave, I would. But since we are kind stuck with each other, you are just going to have to deal with it.

I thought I had, but apparently that line of therapy didn't take.

Well you can always try it again...

And I just might...

We will see