Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Warm Welcomes & Performance Anxiety

Well I wasn’t expecting that… Neither was I. It was a very pleasant surprise. Thanks again to everyone who stopped by and welcomed me to the ‘sphere. You’re not going to do this every time are you? It would get REALLY annoying REALLY fast! NO, but I felt that I should do it this time. So what about posting the pics?? Is that something you can get “behind”? Ha ha. Well I will see what can be worked out.

OK, so what are you going to type about now? You need to post something that will let people know what kind of messed up, uh… unique person they are reading about. Well I was thinking about talking about the fight I have been having with the City. Finally getting some action on that issue. You’re kidding, right? What? It is something that is going on in my life, its been a long fight and a resolution is in sight. What is wrong with that? You are going to tell, people that you just met or are trying to meet, that for the past four years, every time it rains hard, raw sewage backs up into your house? People are known to eat and drink at their computers. What are you trying to do? Make them ‘spew’ all over their keyboards? Nice first impression. But it’s being fixed! They are coming out to replace the sewer lines and the problem will be fixed! I can finally finish fixing up the house and sell it! This is good news! People like stories with a “happy ending”, and this story has one. Tell you what. Why don’t you sleep on it and make your decision in the morning. You know, good night sleep, well rested mind. It might not look as good in the light of day. You think so? Trust me. Alright, but I need to start posting soon are people may write me off. Do you have any ideas for a post? I have a couple I have been toying with. Still kind of rough, but I think it’s something we can work through. Well tell me tomorrow. Its been a long day and I am tired.
Good night…
Sweet Dreams…